Carriage rides, picnics and traditional dinners
Number of persons: 10 – 12 persons / chariot
We offer the following services::
- The group that will participate on the carriage ride, will leave from the Inn;
- In the forest, a little rest is included in the program, with some traditional snacks and home-made firewater as well;
- During the carriage ride, a traditional Transilvanian band will play live music, to enjoy the ride to its full potential.
The traditional dinner includes the following:
- Welcoming drink (1dl firewater made out of plum);
- Carriage rides;
- Traditional “Üvecs” dinner (special dish made of lamb with salad garnishm home made bread done in the wood oven of Basa Inn);
- Live music;
- A pint of beer or 2dl of wine;
- 2,5 dl of sparkling water.
Guest who do not wish to eat lamb can choose from the following dishes:
- Transilvanian Cabbage speciality;
- Rice “a la Borzont”;
- Pork stew with potatoes;
We kindly ask, in case of groups, to inform us the exact number and list of persons who do not wish to consume lamb.
Participation fee: 14 EUR / person
- In case the number of passengers is lower than 40, the price will be recalculated;
- A carriage can hold up to 10 persons. If the carriage is not full, the price will still have to be fully paid;
- For smaller groups, the tax per person for the musicians will be more expensive;
- In case of groups, each 21st member will be offered free services.